The Centre for Community and Consulting Services at The British University in Egypt is offering a Marketing Fundamentals and Social Media Marketing Course with the following details:
- Course Content:
This Course is focusing on “4” Main Tracks to qualify you to become a “Great Social Media Specialist/Marketer”:• Marketing Fundamentals.
• Social Media Marketing.
• Content Marketing & Creation.
• Social Media Planning and Strategy.Course Content:
Track No.1: “Marketing Management”:
• The History of Marketing from the beginning era to the inbound Marketing age.
• The difference between “Need, Want & Demand”.
• Overview about the Marketing Research & MIS.
• Segmentation and Targeting.
• Differentiation & Brand Positioning.
• The Marketing Mix “7p’s”.
• Promotional Mix.
• CRM & Its Role.
– Practical Workshop.
– Note: About more than 30 Case Studies from the Egyptian & International Markets to cover each point of them.Track No. 2: “Social Media Marketing”:
• Digital Marketing types.
• Inbound Marketing vs. Outbound Marketing.
• Inbound Marketing Methodology.
• Connecting Business Objectives and Social Media Objectives.
• How to set your Social Media Objectives & set your KPI’s.
• Choosing the suitable Platforms to work for your Business.
• Social Media Insights and Analytics.
• Social Media tools to analyze your Competitors online.
• How to create a Full “Online Competitive Analysis” from scratch.
• Facebook Algorithm & Ways to increase your Organic Reach.
• Social Media Management Rules “Do & Don’t”.Track No. 3: “Content Marketing”:
• What is Content Marketing?
• Types of Content Marketing.
• The relationship between Content & Content marketing.
• 12 Steps to create Perfect Content Marketing Strategy.
• The difference between Target Audience & Buyer Persona.
• How to identify the right “Buyer Personas” for your Business.
• News & Trend Jacking techniques & tactics “Case Studies”.
• How to generate ENDLESS Content Ideas for your business.
• How to set your Content Marketing Objectives before starting creation.
• Content Creation Steps.
• How to create a catchy Headline for Your Piece of content.
• Types of CTAs = Call to Actions.
• Content Editing, Publishing & Analytics.
• How to set a Full “Editorial Calendar” for your Business.
• How to write “Selling content” that increases your Conversion rates & Sales.
Track No. 4: “Social Media Plan & Strategy”:• The Most important part that contains the previous tracks in just One Shoot.
• One perfect template, techniques and tactics which have main clear objective to teach you how to create:
– Full & well detailed Social Media Plan & Strategy.
– Content Marketing Plan.
- Course Duration:
30 hours, 6 hours/session on Saturdays from 9:30 am to 3:30 pm
- Course Fees:
20% discount to be 1,920 EGP for:
– Employees of the 10th of Ramadan, El Obour and Badr cities
– BUE Graduates and Staff
– Al Sherouk Academy’s students and staff
– Our previous trainees who completed the Facebook and Ads online workshop
- For Registration:
Kindly visit us in the Centre of Community and Consulting Services at the British University in Egypt, in building B, office no. 302
- For any questions please contact us:
(From 9:30 am – 4 pm)
Mobile: 01069803230 – 0129293777
Tel: (202) 26875890, Ext:1060